On the way into work I missed my train, and had to get the one I hate, the one at 9.00, where I have to position myself in exactly the right spot so I can be in the front of the door when it opens, and be willing to step up into a crush of people, wedging myself in like a fucking sardine, pressed against those in front of me, smashed by those behind me. Today you are on the train behind me, and as I move forward into the car, trying to find a space, you stay right with me. I'm not dressed for the crowd--a too short sweater dress with lace thigh-highs under my jacket. You're pressed against me from behind; i don't move away--I can't--and your chest is hard against my back. We're packed in so tightly I can feel your thighs against my ass, the rise and fall of your chest as you breathe. As we all do. Are you leaning into me? I think you might be, and I feel my pussy heating up as I become aware of your body. Just as I'm thinking, why not enjoy the ride? I feel your fingertips at the hem of my skirt, tickling my thigh. Then your hand slips under my dress, pulls my hip towards you to adjust my position, sliding up and over my outer thigh, your thumb lifting the lace of my thong over my hip, tracing it down my ass and between my legs. There's nowhere to go. I should wriggle away; I should say something; but my pussy's wet now, your fingers probing my cunt and I feel your cock growing hard against the small of my back. Instead of telling you to fuck off I part my legs a little, feel your fingers slip inside me. It's hard not to let my head fall back, to close my eyes. Everyone around us reading the fucking paper and zoning out under their headphones. I struggle to keep my breathing normal--I'm trying to control it just as the train stops and the people around us begin to move. In an instant your fingers are lost to me, a woman with a backpack pushes past us, and I turn to see you exit the train, lifting your fingers to your mouth to taste me, smiling back at me as the doors close, your eyes locked with mine as the train pulls away.
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
On the train
On the way into work I missed my train, and had to get the one I hate, the one at 9.00, where I have to position myself in exactly the right spot so I can be in the front of the door when it opens, and be willing to step up into a crush of people, wedging myself in like a fucking sardine, pressed against those in front of me, smashed by those behind me. Today you are on the train behind me, and as I move forward into the car, trying to find a space, you stay right with me. I'm not dressed for the crowd--a too short sweater dress with lace thigh-highs under my jacket. You're pressed against me from behind; i don't move away--I can't--and your chest is hard against my back. We're packed in so tightly I can feel your thighs against my ass, the rise and fall of your chest as you breathe. As we all do. Are you leaning into me? I think you might be, and I feel my pussy heating up as I become aware of your body. Just as I'm thinking, why not enjoy the ride? I feel your fingertips at the hem of my skirt, tickling my thigh. Then your hand slips under my dress, pulls my hip towards you to adjust my position, sliding up and over my outer thigh, your thumb lifting the lace of my thong over my hip, tracing it down my ass and between my legs. There's nowhere to go. I should wriggle away; I should say something; but my pussy's wet now, your fingers probing my cunt and I feel your cock growing hard against the small of my back. Instead of telling you to fuck off I part my legs a little, feel your fingers slip inside me. It's hard not to let my head fall back, to close my eyes. Everyone around us reading the fucking paper and zoning out under their headphones. I struggle to keep my breathing normal--I'm trying to control it just as the train stops and the people around us begin to move. In an instant your fingers are lost to me, a woman with a backpack pushes past us, and I turn to see you exit the train, lifting your fingers to your mouth to taste me, smiling back at me as the doors close, your eyes locked with mine as the train pulls away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete